Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm BAAAACCCK!!!

Alrighty guys! I'm baacck! 2010 has been rough. I had the flu the first week of January.. then I've been busy and out of town for 2 weeks. I came home from Boston last Sunday, went straight to the doctor and I had freakin' pneumonia!

So I have alot of catching up to do! So, of course it being the new year, I've got plenty of resolutions! I've also got, surprise!, a new diet. Most of you that know me.. know that I'm such a complete sucker for anything. I've tried every diet under the sun. Pretty much the only diet I have tried is the crystal meth diet. (Have you seen 30 Rock? "How important is tooth retention?")

So my new diet isn't a fad or a gimmick.. I'm not taking any diet pills or eating something like grapefruit or sauerkraut for 3 days straight. I'm simply going to weigh myself every morning and write down what I eat and count calories. This is very close to weight watchers but I'm not doing the points. I actually quit my ww membership because I'm trying to save some $$. I figured I would do a "home made" version and I was pretty bad about going to the meetings.

Below are pictures of my "tools"... my sweet new scale I got at target for only 28 bucks and a cute notepad to record my weight and what I eat. **Disclaimer - I will karate chop someone in their WIND PIPE if they happen to glance at my notebook and read my weight. If you do get a glimpse of my weight, I will then have to kill you.**

I'm also going to try blogging what I eat. We will see how that goes. No promises.



1 comment:

Asst. (to the) Room Mom said...

That's what I do...log my food, calories, and exercise. I also have a friend that holds me accountable and she's kinda scary, so I don't want to disappoint her. :-P You can do it, girl!